Knowledge is Power
Freedom is simple. Maintaining freedom requires education.
Did You Know:
- The Johnson Amendment of 1954 effectively placed a gag on all religious institutions, specifically concerning politics.
- The IRS.gov website states, “organizations may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.” These organization are also restricted in how much political and legislative (lobbying) activities they may conduct.
- Real churches aren’t incorporated.
Private Membership Associations are:
- Lawful, legally recognized and appropriate.
- AKA unincorporated associations.
- Present throughout American history and into 2022.
- All over, you just don’t know it.
- Supported by case law and the Constitution.
So you want to form a PMA?
Schedule a meeting to share your existing and future endeavors to find your best fit.
Private Membership Association
Private Education Association
Private Farm Association
Private Social Club
Private Health Association
Unincorporated Church (free church)
What Is a Private Membership Association?
A Private Membership Association is men and woman collectively asserting and standing upon their secured perfect rights to assemble and associate and, often, Religious Liberties.
The men and women of the Association retain their Liberty never having had to give it up in the first place.
This concerns all matters of education, business, health and finances; full authority and control over the health of their own body, mind and spirit and God given rights.
Freedom from whom?
A PMA does not need any authority or permission, of any kind whatsoever, from any government for its creation or in order for it to continue to exist and function. We may associate freely.
A PMA is created by and exists upon the contract authority and power that people have reserved for themselves. (Article 1, Section 10, U.S. Constitution)
A PMA cannot be made to release its member roles to the public nor state. Alabama v NAACP (1958).
A PMA functions by the members acting as people, in their real private character and capacity, “No State can make a law that impairs the obligation of a contract” and therefore is without jurisdiction. Hale v Henkel (1906).
PMA members are free to exchange any services or information whatsoever on any topic they choose and can speak or write about, listen to, or read any information, obtain any product, or service on any terms agreeable to another member.
Do I write my own Bylaws?
We help you customize your Bylaws for such needs as authority structure within your Association, meeting intervals, offices, titles, duties, etc.
How quickly can I be up and running?
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Please consume as much information as possible before, during and after forming your association. Knowledge is power but you’ll only gain it if you seek it. Finished papers to you in 2-3 weeks.
Do I really get to do whatever I want in our PMA?
Almost. Each state handles unincorpoated associations a bit differently as far as personality. Find more info by visiting your state legislature site.